Custom awnings generally provide shade and protection from inclement weather to larger outdoor areas such as room enclosures, carports, poolside cabanas, extended balcony covers, decks, island barbeque covers, entrances, restaurants, and much more.
Canopy awnings supply protection from the sun during the hot Central Texas summer months, lowering indoor temperature by 15-20 degrees, while creating cooler outdoor living conditions. In most cases, the energy costs reductions will pay for the custom awning in three to five years. The same patio awnings & canopies that offers you and your family protection from the sun will allow you to host outdoor functions regardless of weather conditions.
These larger custom patio awning structures typically differ from regular window and door awnings in that they are more permanent and often require structural steel, trusses and posts for added support. Each of the custom patio awnings canopy are manufactured in our facility to the sizes, colors & design that best fits your requirements, taste & budget.
free standing AWNINGS
- Fully Welded frame construction: All welds ground smooth, sealed ends and mitered joints for added strength and rust protection
- Fabric: Custom Canopy/Marine grade SUNBRELLA . 100% Solution dyed acrylic available in 150 plus stripes and solids
- Frame: High grade carbon (mild) steel, Best suited material for bending, welding and powder coating adhesion. All frames are powder coated to one of 25 available designercolors
- Mounting Hardware: 300 series stainless steel
- Valances: Shaped to any of 14 scallop patterns, trimmed with a choice of braid in 18 colors
- Thread: Fabric is sewn utilizing a SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread that is THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Metal Frame Options: Frames are also available in aluminum or stainless steel, either available with or without a powder coated finish
- Valances: Rigid valance built into the metal frame
- Drop Shade: Roll down fabric assembly that attaches to the inside of the fixed awning frame
- Fabric Options: Commercial vinyl’s and fire retardant acrylics
- Graphics: Custom vinyl lettering and custom logos